Re: Ram Fry Problems

At 08:46 PM 3/23/1998 -0500, you wrote:
>On Mon, 23 Mar 1998, Dave Gomberg wrote:
>> In fact, when I considered
>> raising apistos seriously, my first research project was how to raise
>> infusoria in quantity (by the gram!).   That's a LOT of paramecia.
>So were you successful in raising this much infusoria, and if so, how did
>you do it?

It turns the trick is to keep the paramecia on the exponential part of the
population growth curve, which you do by (1) keeping water clean and (2)
feeding them.   What a concept!   Actually as I recall yeast was the killer
food, the thing is to connect with a brewer that surpluses dead and dying
yeast.
- --
Dave Gomberg	mailto:gomberg@wcf.com
FormMaestro  <http://www.wcf.com>
Any business offer in this mail expires in 3 days unless otherwise specified.