Re: Ram Fry Problems

Thanks Bob

Coz my tap water is very soft this tank measures out at 6.2dH even with clam
shells and other sundry rocks - most of which have fossils in them (Dave did
invertebrate paleotology at uni)  The pH normally sits about 6.8 - 7.  Is this too
hard or neutral for the kribs to breed successfully?  I have a huge fossil 'snail'
in the tank, about 4 inches in diameter, makes an interesting conversation piece
*grin*

This community tank we set up before I started getting interested in dwarf's and
we had never worried about things like pH or hardness, and I havent got around to
rearranging it.

Steph