Re: N.pnudiceps was Re: Sexing A. Nijsseni

Kaycy,

The information came from African Cichlids I, Cichlids from West Africa b=
Linke and Staeck. There they show 2 pictures of N. parilus, one of which =
is
the typical N. parilus that we often see in stores. The other one looks
more like the picture of N. nudiceps. The authors go on to say that
offspring of N. parilus showed both color forms. =

Perhaps Tom Wojtech can shed some light on the presence of both color for=
ms
in the offspring.

Julio