Re: Pictures!

Thanks for the comments! I always enjoying looking at other peoples' photos
too.

And thanks for the help on ID'ing the kribs. It's been more difficult than
I would have expected. They were reportedly caught in Guinea and were
difficult to sex when young, that is they all looked the same. It seems
unlikely in this case that the males are pulcher and the females taeniatus
if that's what some people are saying.

Also, the colors are washed out in the pictures. They are much more
colorful than any P. pulcher I've seen. That orange on the fins that looks
yellowish  actually is a blazing orange/red, and the orange over the eyes
is practically neon. The photos also really don't show all the iridescent
green on their chins.

- -Doug Brown
debrown@kodak.com