Re: Pictures!

By pikkies - you mean Dougs photos of his pulcher/taeniatus, they look like
regular kribs - Pelvicachromis pulcher. You have my description below. If
you need more help in identifying them (very easy to distrinquish between
the two species) look at some photos in books. If you mean other taeniatus
by locality, then they would be hard and someone who has had more than one
taeniatus locale will be best to help you to identify your fish.

Kaycy