A. borelli

Hi

I just discovered borelli fry in one of my tanks on Fri.  Cool!  But I
have a few questions.  They are in a 10g tank w/ two females and two
males and a Ancistrus sp.  My question is can I leave the fry in the
10g or should I move them?  I did manage to move 9 into a 20 g with
some ornate rainbow fry (they are still alive as of Sun).  I thought I
only saw 1 more fry with the mother.
Another question is will she stay yellow if all the fry are gone?
What is an average spawn size? (This was their first spawn-I've had
them since they were about 1/2" long).  I've had them a year.
How soon will she spawn again?

TIA

Lisa Brinkman