Re: sp. "Opal"?

Hi David,
This has always been a friendly list where we exchanged info and debated
politely. Lots of people on this list know lots of importers and
exporters, and some know none.
Both sides in this debate are very knowledgeable (I've seen it in
postings over the last while).
It may not be my place to say this, as an ordinary list member like
everyone else on the list, but could you tone it down? I've seen
disasters like the killies list where confrontation replaced debate and
caused massive losses of valuable members by creating a very scrappy
climate.
Let's express disagreement with mutual respect and a friendly tone...
- -Gary