Re: Cacatuoids Problem

	I am pretty sure we are dealing with a Parasite, gill flukes, but it is tough to be sure. When fish are bunched together at the wholesalers, importers and pet shops this little bug has a way of spreading. Use any medication for external parasites. If you cant get access to the Fluebenol 5% then I would go with Formaldahyde as a dip or as along bath. try to isolate them in a bare bottom tank and do not feed them very much if anything. Keep the aeriation high but not so strong that they cant swim. Also give them some caves for security. Try visiting some discus web sites because gill flukes is a common bug with them. Try WWW.fishlinkcentral.com as a starting point. good luck and let me know how it goes. Also gill flukes is a slow killer so you may have some time. Another common symptom is they will try to scrach themselves on rocks and other decorations in the tank. Good luck! P.S. I am not sure what the main ingrediant is in trisulfa b? But if it is for external parasites then!
!
 give it a try.

David Sanchez