Re: Cacatuoids Problem

David,

Thank you for the response, yours was the only one I received..  I have
lost a Ram to his already and now I have the cacatuoids and another ram
that have the problem.  I am affraid that I can't wait as long as it
would take for the mail order to get here, I bought some Trisulfur b
Mardel yesterday, do you think this will help? and Do you think it is
still gill flukes if the others are getting it? I did a partial water
change again yesterday before I medicated, to see if it would help. I
really don't want to lose all of my fish. I have set up a 30 gal. tank
but it's been running for only about 3 days now, should i move some of
these fish in there? I really appreciate your input. Thanks
Diane