Re: Bounced Messages - skewed 'Rapid Fish Die Off'

AEIGPHD wrote:

> Tom,
>
> Thanks for the help.  I will remove the bogwood since this appear to be the
> only source of the sulphur smell.  I'll also do some water changes.
>
> Thanks,
> Andy

I've had this same problem.  Large die-offs and the smell.  I have tanks
with driftwood and they are usually the ones with this problem.  I had
one tank that the pH was at 2.00 with these symptoms.  The weird part is
the water around here (KC) is very hard and a very high pH.  This was
not RO water.  I believe the driftwood is the culprit.  Good luck with
yours!
Michael