Re: Re: 55 gallon Tank, New to Apistos, You make the Call!!

Kaycy,

Thanks for your reply. I'm thinking that there may not have been enough
circulation in the tank (Eheim cannister filter).  When I took out the
driftwood, it smelled like sulfur.  This may have collected in the substrate
which is 3-4".  The tank has been set up for 3 months beofre that it was a
Tanganikan tank.  I will give what you said a try, that is test out with some
less expensive fish.
Thanks again.

Andy