Re: unknown, another -Reply

Dropped byNick's Fish store in Tacoma, he had some gorgeous bitaeniata, =
aggies and borelli.  There are at least two to three color morphs of the =
bitaeniata.  One has orange fins.  In the old literature I have hear of a =
A sp. Orangeflossen....in the bitaeniata subcomplex.  Any one else know =
about this.  I have never seen this fish....just another color morph or an =
actual species.  Anyway, I think Nick may have one hiding out in his back =
room  :)  Gorgeous fish.

Just a side note....heard from one person my mail wraps weird, anyone else =
having this problem let me know.  Work has a annoyingly archaic email =
system but I can bug the CS guys if this is a recurrent problem.

Thanks

Kathy