RE: Plese don't post photos to the list! Don't violate copyright!

Hi folks,

I am currently in the process of developing a website on Aquaria namely
to encourage the Sydney Australia aquaria hobby.  Though I will also be
providing a section for the Cataloging of Fish and Plants.  I would also
like to place a focus on South American cichlids (and also my favourites
the dwarfs) as I have found there is a need on the internet for more
focus on these wonderful fish.

At the moment the web site is not live as it is still in development
(and, yes, I am a web developer by profession), however I would welcome
any articles and pictures that anyone would wish to publish (until the
site goes live I can provide an URL to the image or article).  This is
on the provisor that I am able to include these images and articles as
part of the final site - due credit will be given to the contributor,
and all images/articles must be the property of those submitting them.
I am unable to publish any information/images unless copyright consent
has been provided to me.

Yours sincerely,
Matthew Bourne