Apisto ID

Hi All
I don't post much and I hope I don't get ganged like poor ole Thomas
did, as I consider myself to be on the list primarily to learn from all
of you experts out there in cyberland. Anyway, my LFS got in 2 species
"they claim" of Apistos. They are labeled as Macmasteri and Agassizi.
However they don't at all look like that to me or to the store mgr. Thay
have a shape similar to Agassizi but the dorsal is much higher at the
leading edge "first rays??" and they have small blue dots all over their
heads and "shoulders" all the way to back to the first few rays of the
dorsal fin. The tails, at present are rounded, however the fish are
barely 3/4-1 inch long. They are slender bodied but not as slender as T.
Candidi. To me it looks like A. Bitaeniata.
any other suggestions?? I went thru my copy of Aqualog and that is the
closest fish I could find on page 20 top left fish, almost but not
quite. I do appreciate any help as the price isn't too bad, 7.99$, and
they look like they will color up nicely. Hopefully.
one other topic for your consideration. If Thomas' posts, or lack
thereof, are bothering you then "turn him off". I personally refuse to
let myself, in this modern age of wonderful technology, be bothered but
any wienies or butt-heads. But that is just my opinion. It is sorta like
people who cry and complain about the elected officials in our country
but don't vote. Just my thoughts
Later and Thanks Guys\Girls\Women\People\Whoever
Gareth

"If you build it. They will come. But who is to say you will want them
then."
later and my apologies for being such a windbag.  :}