Shopping in Montreal

Hi Folks,,

Rick says,,

>I just joined the mailing list.  I am suprised you found so many diff.
species
>of Apistos in Montreal.
>You must be close to Montreal for a weekend trip.  Where do you live?  I
am in
>Southern NH and am going to be taking two weekend trips up there this
summer
>w/my wife.  We like it for the city, I had no idea they had such
diversity in
>fish at the shops.  I thought the only one who really had good fish up
there
>was Oliver Lucanis (also in TFH).
>I read you article, it was very well written.  Do you know Lee?
>Rick

HI Rick,,

Welcome to the list. This is a great place to get info.  I was really
surprised about Apistos in Montreal, and I was like a kid in a candy
store, ask George,, I had barely any self control, I saw fish in every
store that I want!! I live in Ottawa, Ontario, and Montreal is less than
2 hours away from here. And George is a great guide for getting around
Montreal.

Thanks on my article. It is just a mini one, I still have to write the
technical one. I don't get to write much in my job, so I'm glad to hear I
did a good job.

I met Lee through Internet, and we send mail back and forth, about cat
fish.

Hi George,,

>Oliver Lucanis (Biotope) doesn`t sell to the public, but does sell to
>the pet store`s in Montreal. I live in Montreal and was the one who
>shown Vicky around Montreal , going to different pet shop`s.

I had a great time last week-end, George,,  John and I will be back this
week-end also, so we will see you Saturday morning as planned.

I will be bringing you a little present of some Panda Corydoras. Your fry
are all doing great, and Mom Cacatuoides is still taking them to bed with
her at night.

The Hongsloi wrigglers are doing well. I lost a few, but have 24 that are
doing really well. They are much bigger to-day than yesterday.

John want's to go back to that store, that had the nice corals, he want's
a couple there. He also wants to go back to Aquarius for hard coral. Plus
Octopus, for another soft coral. And maybe his order with Pet Nature will
be in.

I will have the 20 panda order for Pet Nature in Pointe Claire, and I am
thinking about picking up another female Borelli, they are really great.
These 4 fish are just amazing. The male Borelli is beautiful, and his 3
females, are pretty also. What I really like about these 4 fish, is they
are really laid back with no aggression. I want to start a species tank
for them. And I figure a male with 4 females would be just right.

I also want to buy those corydoras that we saw at Aquarius, that you
pointed out to me. And hopefully Pet Nature found my female Agassizzi,
and Bitaeniata's, I'll check with them to-day. If not I'm patient and
will wait however long it takes.

Another member of this list, was over at my place to buy panda's earlier
this week, and he want's me to try to get him a male/female Nijsseni, so
I'll look for him also.

My favorite, fish shopping,,,,  Montreal here I come!!!

See you Saturday, George!!

Vicky