RE: A.cacatuoides orange

I currently have 4 in a 25g tank... these fellows are polygamous, so
about 3 females to one male should be a start... include a decent cover
of plants and some caves/pots to place in the center of the females
territory (my 25g is too small for the proper territories but I will be
moving them into larger quarters (a 35g tank) soon... My A. cacatuiodes
prefer frozen brine shrimp rather than pre processed pellet food though
they also don't mind some frozen blood worms... but certainly the
preferance is for brine shrimp...

I haven't got any other cichlids in the tank at the moment (only 4
oto's) though I previously had a blue ram in there and that was no good,
too much fighting...

hope this gives you an idea

Cheers
Matt