Re: Shipping fish? & seperate email

In a message dated 5/2/98 6:59:20 PM EST, jbusser@worldonline.nl writes:

<< I wander if it is legal and possible to ship fishes, bought
 in the US, to Europe? >>

There will be noe export restrictions.  You should check with Dutch customs
authorities to see what you will be facing upon arrival.  I suspect it is the
same as bringing them in from Germany.  Check with your airline and see if you
can simply take them with you in a briefcase or luggage.  I know Uwe Romer and
Dave Soares exchange fish on Uwe's trips to the US on a regular basis.  I
think Uwe usually takes them with him on his flights.

Bob Dixon