Re: Shipping fish? & seperate email

>Hello.
>I'm not familiar with the US-laws so here's a question.
>The possibillity is here that I'll be leaving for the US on a short holliday
>later this year. I wander if it is legal and possible to ship fishes, bought
>in the US, to Europe?
>second question: Is it possible to recieve the apisto-mailinglist as
>seperate email and not as a bunch of emails in 1 file, if so, how can I do
>that.
>Thanks,
>Jan

Jan,
I have shipped Pelvic taeniatus to France in the last year. I had to fill
out a sheet the Post Office gave me. I just gave the genus and species and
listed them as "aquarium bred tropical fish". I used the Express Mail. They
were delivered on the third day in good shape. I shipped from Lexington,
KY. Hope this helps.
Mike