Re: Apistogramma Agazzii Alenquer

Hi Steve

I did have a pair of  A.agasszii Alenquer, a short while ago. I didn`t
know what they looks like when I order them.Only order one pair. Just
heard that they are rare. The female died a few days after I got them..
The male is very beautiful. Been looking for a female for a few months
now. I always regret I did buy more of them. If I every find some, will
be order a few pairs.

Alenquer is a commune/town near Santarem on the north side of the Amazon

river east of Manaus. North of the town are a series of 6 lakes with
distinct populations of discus . The Apistos are found in small Igarapes

(creeks) emptying into the lakes.

George