Re: Kribensis P.

Jeff,

The ph seemed a little high to me also, must have gotten a little too much buffer.
You mention losing the salt. I have read these fish live in anything from a soft
acid, to a brackish enviorment. I am not sure what kind of water these guys came
out of, but I want them to be as comfortable as possible. On feeding the fry, I
had one failed attempt at hatching brine, just novice errors. I have a new batch
going as we speak. The fry have been eating frozen daphnia and bloodworms(they
really have to work at the bloodworms), along with crushed flake. Thanks for the
help.

Tim