Re: P. Pulcher spawn

>I got some of these, the ones I got were not specially labeled.   The male
>was quite red, almost like a female and the female was, well, fantastic!  I
>have some video of them.
>
>--
>Dave Gomberg

Do your red females have the red jaw area instead of yellow jaw like the
regular pulcher?
My males are red from the mouth all the way down their underside to the
anal fin. They are very beautiful.
I had a pair earlier this year that came in from a Nigerian local that were
yellow all over with pink bellies. They didn't have the gold metalic on the
female's dorsal. They were very willing spawners and good parents.
Mike