would the fish be less nervous if we didn't call them

Hello everyone!
the p. pulcher in my 55 gallon have finally broken down and started the
happy spawning dance. it seems my carefully designed natural rockwork
was not as neat as the clay pots i just dropped in there in desperation
the other day. my apistos are doing fine and i just set up another tank
and was wondering if anyone had extra fish laying around. I've been all
over louisiana and haven't found the cacatuoides i've been looking for.
please let me know if you have anything neat. I don't really have much
to trade, but i could certainly cover your costs. thank you.

Garrick

garricknshana@hotmail.com