Re: Cross Breeding In Apistos

Yeah. Lightening up is good. Most of the discussion wasn't directed at you
however, it's just the wide assortment of people on this list airing their
views on an interesting topic that you touched on.

A great way to get your fish ID'ed is to get photos of them up on the web
for this list to look at. Send me (or other people on the list who have
volunteered) .jpg files as attachments and I will post them to my site. I
will even be happy to scan photos for you and put them up if you can't get
to a scanner. Let me know and I'll send my snail mail address.

BTW, welcome to the list Tim!

- -Doug Brown
debrown@kodak.com