Re: Romer & Soares book on dwarf cichlids

>      Does anyone on the list have information on when the Romer and Soares
>      book will be published and its likely cost?

Hi Keith

If you mean Cichliden Atlas by Uwe Romer from Mergus (same publisher
as the Aquarium Atlas-series) it's still stated to be released May'98
(this month, jippie!!!) on Mergus' homepage. Cost will in germany be
79 DM. Look at

http://www.mergus.com/cichliden.htm

My Swedish book-supplier says june... I hope he is wrong.

Fredrik Ljungberg

- --
Fredrik.Ljungberg@saab.se
Saab Ab
Flutter and Loads Department
voice +46 13 18 54 60, fax +46 13 18 33 63