Re: Shipping fish

Hi yall

I have not shipped any fish before, do you know the ropes on this kind of thing? I
would be more than happy to trade for a couple of the a. juruensis when they get
big enough to ship. I currently have two batches of A. Whittley about 1 and 2
months old, no Macmasteri yet, I also have some Bolivian rams that are just about
ready for the pet shop, but I might trade a couple of them  if your interested.The
rams are really nice too. Drop me a line so we can get together on how we do this.

See Ya,
Tim