Fry mystery partly solved

Thanks to those who replied to my embarrassing posting.

Embarrassing, because I should have thought it through before I ran to the
list for an answer. Several people thought it might be Killie eggs or eggs
introduced with some plants. That is when I remembered that I had moved a
large clump of Java Moss from a community tank to the Borelli fry tank a
few days before I saw the tiny " mystery fry ".

Now we know how they got there but will have to wait to see what they are.
The community tank has Dwarf Neon Rainbows, Rummy Nose Tetras, Green Fire
Tetras and Lemon Tetras and all had appeared to be spawning off and on in
the Java Moss.

Thanks
Leo