Easy live foods (was RE: Spawning Luelingi)

Eric beat me to it.  BBS!  Daphnia is OK, but culturing it is a pain.
Mosquito larvae are really excellent if you can work them in past
spouse/neighbors.  In the winter, we get glassworms at the LFS, which
can be nice, though they are a bit large for less than full grown
apistos.  I've also been doing well with whiteworms lately, though I
imagine my cultures will crash soon with the warmer weather.  And I'm
too cheap to buy them their own refrigerator!

Tom