Re: My Fish Must be Really Happy

>Hi Folks,,
>
>This week my fish have been very, very busy.

snip

>I am finding that these fish, are more prolific than my guppies.  I am
>also finding them much easier to care for than my guppies.
>
>I am definitely a cichlid-a-holic!!
>
>Vicky

Hi Vicky,

I learned that dwarf cichlids never did read the books on keeping fish
that recommend keeping the population of a tank to an inch of fish per
gallon.  Mine always seem to try to push the bioload balance of my
planted tanks out of wack.  Ain't it great.  ;-)

Sean Murphy
Fisheries / Wetlands Biologist