Re: Photographing fish: digital cameras

Dave Gomberg wrote:

> You know, it occurs to me we don't need a digital camera EVERY DAY.  I
> wonder if it would be possible to RENT them?

I know one can rent DC's.  Someone with whom I've been corresponding is going to
do that (this week?).  I don't know where or how much in my area.

For the average person, a rental might be better.  For me, I'd like to shoot
pictures of adults of which I have fry for sale.  Also, it would be nice to add
same-day pictures of the fish I get from an import, from a wholesaler transaction,
or from any other source.  I've got a lot of content on my site, but for a visual
hobby, I ought to have a whole lot more pictures.

If you want to get that shot of your fish in breeding color, adults leading fry
around, or an egg deposit, you pretty much need to have a camera on hand all the
time.  But the rental would be a fairly inexpensive way to collect general images
of all your fish.

- --Randy