Re: "Alenquer"

Hi Steve

I just got some Alenquer two days ago. I all ready had a male for a few months
now. I heard that they are rare and quite hard to get.  Very beautiful colour
Agassizii.

Here a bit of info on where they are found

Alenquer is a commune/town near Santarem on the north side of the Amazon
river east of Manaus. North of the town are a series of 6 lakes with
distinct populations of discus . The Apistos are found in small Igarapes
(creeks) emptying into the lakes.

George