Re: "Alenquer"

Hi Gary

My male Alenquer is around 2 1/2 inches long. My females are quite small, around
1 inch long. I do have them in separate tanks for the moment.( Big male and small
females)  Can`t catch the male yet, in the heavy planted 35 gallon  community
tank. Don`t want to mess up the tank, but I think I will have to, to catch him

Should I wait till the females grow a bit, before I put them in the same tank?
They will be going in a 20 gallon tank.

Where did you get your Alenquer from??

Thanks
George

P.S. It was nice talking to you again at the Montreal Aquarium Society