A.nijsseni/pandurini source/ram fry

Hi all,
I am sorry with having local question, but does somebody know a source/s
of A.nijsseni and/or pandurini in Houston, Texas area. At no avail in
LFSs. I would like to buy a pair/harem. The only thing I have to trade is
A.cruzi 1 mo old fry which I would like to sex before giving away.

Another question is about rams' fry (I am using an excuse it WAS
apistogramma species before becoming microgeophagus). I have several spawns
and about 30 fry from each seem to survive at first, but several days
after hatching most of them suddenly die in a matter of couple hours. It
is not starvation, does not seem to be related to water changes or their
absence. Fry is in 1g container, with own air stone, floating in parental
tank. 2.5 pairs of parents are spawning almost every 3-4 days, so I have
constant supply of caviar to experiment with, but do not want too much of
unproductive waste. Will try coffee filter next time.
Any suggestion from someone with positive experience on keeping ram's fry
alive?

Lilia