Apistogramma Sp. Whittleyi

Hi gang,

Just thought I would update the findings on this fish I have been asking
about. After talking to the lfs that supplied me with the fish, I was
informed that someone with much greater knowledge of this species has
recieved a couple of pairs and has suggested that at this point there
are three possibilities.Apisto sp. Breitbinden, Apisto sp. Hongsloi-x(a
cross between the Columbian and Venazuela Yellow Blue Hongsloi), or
Apisto sp. unknown. I didn't get a chance to look at the Tetra book, so
does anybody have any info on this fish?

Thanks,

Tim