Re: which aquarium magazine...

Hi.

AFM- (C)  I find it to be TOO basic.  I am interested in new fish, technology.
This covers 	  just the basics.  Great for someone new to the hobby.
TFH- (B)  Pick up where there are articles that I am interested in.  Becoming
very
        saltwater oriented IMHO.  But that is just my opinion.  However, I do
enjoy the fresh-	   water articles.  I also feel they have very good photos.
FAMA- (A)  I subscribe because of the articles (sounds like Im talking about a

         "Gentlemans" mag.  Definately needs more photos but the best mix of
information	    and photos for the price.

Rick