RE: which aquarium magazine...

(snip)...........
>>are the people 30 years from now going to laugh at
>>what we are doing now like we laugh at some of the practices we thought
>>were perfect back then......if they are, then some of "experts" might
>>not be so smart.......;-)
I don't think they will laugh at all. I think they will do like I did when I
got started in keeping fish over 20 years ago. They did a lot of the work
already as far as water quality, housing, etc.

I know my past years have been a continuous learning experience. I'm not
finished yet. There will always be a 'better' way of doing things and the
'people 30 years from now' will realize what an effort the past people have
accomplished so they won't have to make the same mistakes. They have
basically already been made and corrections have taken place. But, the
advancements won't ever be gone. Someone will always want to improve of what
was done in the past. Hopefully to the betterment of keeping our water friends.

I look back to the past and expand on it. Someday, someone will do the same
to what I have done.

I think it will all be so cool!

Kaycy