Re: Photographing fish

I believe I've seen Vinny's fine looking C. regani in That Fish Place in
Buffalo, and am looking forward to seeing the photos.

I know how much multiple flashes help but it's just too much for me.

I spent about an hour over two nights playing with the digital camera and
my better shots are at:

http://www2.rpa.net/~debrown/digital.html

I took maybe 50 shots and got 10 keepers but - hey - it's digital so I just
erase the bad ones. Thanks for getting me started on this Randy!

BTW, I used a rechargable hand held slave flash. A slave is not connected
to the camera but is set off by a nearby flash. I really like it and I'm
going to get one.

- -Doug Brown
debrown@kodak.com