Re: Photographing fish

Apisto folks........Vinny Kutty and I are getting together on his "Pike"
web page I told you folks about a week or so ago.  I just 20 minutes got
back from the AKA Conventiuon in Syracuse, NY and am hoplessly behind
with everything but wait till you see Vinny's photos that will be on his
page soon........we will have them converted by Kodak because I don't
want to screw them up......I have 80 or so of the best slides I've seen
in a LONGGGGGGG time......can't wait for you folks to see them.

Folks I've seen Vinny's setup tanks and 2-3 extra flashes......and he
does spend an hour sitting motionless in front of his 10-15 gal Photo
tank.  Lysten to Vinny on photos.......!!!

Have a good day..........I'll let you know when to go to his pike site.

Mike