RE: I'm gonna be a criminal!!!!

Well that certainly is ONE solution to the problems associated with
Quarantine... though nowhere near ideal.

So they wish to "destroy" the existing animals in the country??? That'd
go down well with the animal rights groups...

Personally I think a law like that is totally un-reasonable, considering
a) fish don't crap in the street, b) you can get more diseases from dogs
and cats, that fish, c) Theres more money (ultimately more taxes) to be
made from the turnover of fish, d) etcetc

I'd be surprised if this law lasts very long over there...

And all things considered, I though the Netherlands had a larger fish
following/market than here in Australia...<shrug>

Cheers
Matthew Bourne