Re: I'm gonna be a criminal!!!!

Well, Jan, I think it is time to become a political activist.  I suggest you
post notices on the doors of your local fish store, pet shop, food store,
department store- wherever you can find.  Organize keepers of birds, gerbils,
fish, and anyone else you can find.

Here in the States, and in most democratic nations, such laws can be taken to
court.  The people can appeal them, or talk to their representatives about the
impact of such a foolish law on the people, on the economy, and on anything
else you can think of.

If you'd like to move to the US, I can help you find a sponsor.  If you'd like
someone to keep your A. tucurui for you, we can also find someone on the list
to adopt them for you until you get this new law straightened out.

Also, goldfish are not native to Europe.  They are a variation of common carp
which is truly only native to Asia.  If the law makes exceptions for goldfish,
it seems a bit unfair to discriminate against other species.

Bob Dixon