Re: I'm gonna be a criminal!!!!

Hi all!

I'm not getting in to a discuccion here since I don't know any specifics
on the law Jan is talking about. I'm just adding that a few years
back (10 or so) there was a lively discussion in Sweden and Germany
(and it wouldn't surprise me if Holland was in there to) about 'positive
lists'. These were intended to list animal species that we were allowed to
keep, all non-listed species were forbidden. This has never really died,
just been on hold probably because they realized that it's impossible to
uphold, they make money from taxes and there are more important issues to
deal with.

Fredrik

- --
Fredrik.Ljungberg@saab.se
Saab Ab
Flutter and Loads Department
voice +46 13 18 54 60, fax +46 13 18 33 63