RE: Book about water chemistry

> ...Academic areas that study water chemistry are Geology, Environmental
Science and Agricultural Science (Soil and Aquaculture)...

Some of the texts on waste management or municiple water supplies might
prove helpful, as could a good analytical chemistry handbook.

> ...I've heard the following book contains a good practical overview of
freshwater chemistry management, along with other stuff:

> Fundamentals of Aquaculture: A Step-By-Step Guide To Commercial
Aquaculture by James W. Avault, Jr.

> I am trying to get a copy through the library to check it out but if
anyone beats me to it please report back...

> -Doug Brown
> debrown@kodak.com

One text that was recommended to me, but I haven't been able to track down
yet, is

Spotte, S., Fish and Invertebrate Culture: Water Management in Closed
Systems, John Wiley and Sons, New York, 1979.

I've been told it's worth checking out...

- -Y-

David A. Youngker
nestor10@mindspring.com
http://www.mindspring.com/~nestor10