Spawning Rams

      My pair of Blue Rams(papliochromis ramirezi) spawned last night on one
of several flat brown rocks I have scattered through out my tank. The parents
are zealously guarding the eggs right now. I would appreciate any information
on how best to raise this spawn. Should I remove the eggs to another tank  or
will they be ok where they are? I have a 55 gallon tank > It houses two pairs
of rams , a pleco and about 15 neons. It is also well planted with live
plants. Your help would greatly be appreciated .

Thanks,

Paul