Moving candidi's

Hello everybody,
Again I have a question. At last: my nursery is ready to go! 16 100
liter-tanks and 4 500 liter tanks are ready!
Most of my fish I kept for a while in temporary tanks (I was allready
collecting for my nursery).
I've enough experience with Apisto's but I have a problem with my Tenicara
candidi's.
About 15 years ago I kept them successfully but they allways have been in
the same tank (only a little waterrefreshment sometimes) and the spawned
well.
I bought my candidi's about 3 months ago and they are still in a temporary
tank but doing very fine (spawning and very healthy).
Now I want to transfer them to the nursery but I read in all the books that
moving them can kill them!
I always replace my fish very carefully without any problems but I'm a
little affraid concerning my candidi's because of they are very rare in
Holland. It is correct that they are so sensitive for fresh water?
Is it really risky to move them?
By the way, they are fry, no wildcought fish and they did fine when I
installed them in one hour old tap-water when they came to my place.
Please warn me if it is really dangerous because one way or the other, I
don't want to loose them.
Greeting, Jan Busser

Visit me at http://home-2.worldonline.nl/~jbusser/index.htm