Re: Spawning Rams

Hi Lilia,
              I do see a few white eggs....which I will promptly remove. My
question is how do you go about removing them with out disturbing the viable
ones. Tweezers.....perhaps an eyedropper ? I use a fluval 303 canister filter
with peat all ready in one of it's compartments. I have set up a 5 gal. tank
right next to it . I filled the nursery tank with water from the 55 gal. tank.
I plan on replacing the water in the smaller tank...... 50% a day........with
water from the 55. This way I hope that the water parameters will stay
constant. My 55 runs a ph of 6.8 with a total hardness of between 40 and 50
ppm. I am using a sponge filter in the nursery tank . I have also placed an
extra sponge in it with hopes it will aid in the culture of the infusoria. I
also am at this point running an airstone above the eggs. Is this a good idea
? Do you think that since I am using the water from the larger tank (that is
all ready being filtered thru peat) that I should still place a bag of peat in
the nursery tank. I appreciate you sharing your knowledge and experience with
me. I look forward to your reply.     Thanks again, Paul