Nanochromis

Hi all

Just a little off topic, but I'm hoping you can help me.  I recently
purchased a trio of Nanochromis parilus.  I've read conflicting info
on the proper name for this fish.  One book states that book parilus
and nudiceps are the same fish.  Another states that nudiceps is the
proper name and yet another states that they are indeed separate.
Help!

I need to know which is the truth.  And if they are 2 separate fish,
how do I tell them apart?  Also any and all info about them is
appreciated.  I really get into knowing alot about the fish I keep.
Personal experiences welcome.  :)

TIA

Lisa Brinkman