Re: Discus and Apistos

Hi to everyone

I just had a pair of  panduro  spawn in a 35 gallon square
tank.(21x21x21 inches) I did have a lot of plants, java moss and of
course gravel.

The panduro are a little over one inch long and they were terrorizing
10 small Koi Angels, 14 small Panda Cory`s  and two full grown Dicrossus
maculatus.

Finally had to take out the Panduro and put them in there own tank

George