RE: big problems with Ramirezi

Sounds like a parasitical growth of some sort--cycst. Perhaps all of the
Rams came from one location (breeder) that has an infection, or a
wholesaler, or dealer. The other alternative is the water source and
what's in the water. My first bet is that they're already 'infected'.
But since I'm at work, I don't have any references regarding the
conditions you mentioned.

Good luck