Pandurini spawn

Help!

	This is my very first spawn and I have been caught completely unprepared.
I noticed last night that one of my female A.Pandurini that I have only had
for two weeks was missing.  Fearing a dead fish decomposing I started
looking under rocks, wood, and flower pots.  She was under a flower pot
alive and well (but very pissed at me).  On the wall of the pot are about 2
dozen deep red eggs.

	Have I ruined this batch by disturbing the nest?  How long before I should
see signs of life?  They are in a 30 gal. community tank.  Do I leave them
alone or move them?

	BIG TIME NEWBIE!!!

	Any advice would help.

Kevin ADAMS