Apistogramma incognita

Hi everyone:

I`m looking for some help to identify this species.  I have enclosed a URL
with some images to avoid the proverbial 5,000 words.  The dates are a
little mixed up and I will check and correct them.  There are five images.
Image Nr. 1 is the male in breeding colors.  Image Nr. 2 is a juvenile, if
I remember correctly (somethig I don`t do quite often), 40 days old.  Image
Nr. 3 is the female and one of the juveniles, shortly before her second
nesting cycle.  Image Nr. 4 is the female doing the "tail wiggle" to entice
the male and Image Nr. 5 is another image of the male.  I hope these images
can aid in their identification.
The page is located at:

	http://www.sigloxxi.com/fish/index.html

Thanks,