Re: Mamore Blues

>>  If so,
>> when should I remove him ?
>
>I personally wouldn't.  I'd add another male apisto smaller than him to
>reinforce
>his territorial drive.  Another female, if available, Mamoré Blue wouldn't
>hurt
>either.

3 out of 3 times that I have had an apisto pair (agassizzi, sp. Rotpunkt
and sp. Sunset (or the new unspellable by me name)) that wouldn't spawn, I
added a younger male (leaving the other male in too) and the new male
spawned with the female. This seems to go against what most people would
advise but it's working for me!

-Doug Brown
debrown@kodak.com